Thursday, January 14, 2010

Big Things in 2010!

Heart-shaped Agate Pendants, by Kathy Morawski, available at TraillWorks

Happy New Year and with that will be coming lots of changes and big news. The end of '09 was a whirlwind between the holidays and a diagnosis of mono, along with a sick child. Now that the new year has begun, I'm feeling better, my son is being cared for and I'm making some BIG decisions. I'm not going to let the cat out of the bag yet, but there might be a major post coming next week.

I'm re-energized, but smarter than last year. My family and my art/business will be my focus. I'll be posting again soon about some things planned for the next month and the most romantic holiday of the year . . . Valentine's Day.

So I know I haven't written in a while, but check back soon or better yet subscribe to the blog to get automatic RSS updates. You can also
become a fan of TraillWorks' Facebook Page and get the updates there.

No comments: