Wednesday, January 27, 2010

BIG NEWS

TraillWorks is relocating and staying in the redeveloping town of Newton, NJ! I have had such a wonderful two years at 135 Spring Street, but decided for many reasons that I need a bigger space. One has been waiting for me at 214 Spring Street. It's as though I'm coming full circle in Newton. Four years ago, I approached the then owner of Radiant Essentials with an exhibition idea, created work for her space and had a fantastic showing / relationship. I've always admired the space and now seems like the right time.

Granted the economy is not great, but TraillWorks saw excellent growth in the worst year, economically speaking, and in a year that I spent adjusting to a new member of my family, illnesses, and more. This gives me the courage to take the leap into a larger, more professional space. I'm not leaving 135 until the end of February and there are so many things I'm doing while at my old space. Read my last blog post for details.

I look forward to sharing my new studio with you in about a month!

No comments: