Wednesday, May 7, 2008

The TraillWorks Grand Opening Weekend


I'm pleased to announce the celebration of The Grand Opening of TraillWorks. The studio unofficially opened on April 19th, and I've begun making plans for the official opening on June 7th and 8th. The weekend is sure to be fantastic; people in Newton are abuzz about the opening of another gallery, bringing more culture to this small county seat.

TraillWorks will be open on both Saturday and Sunday. During the weekend I'll be offering a door prize, showing new artworks, and exhibiting past and current student works. On Sunday from 12 - 2pm I'm inviting the first four pet owners with their pets for a complimentary 30 minute sketch (if they can get their pet to sit still that long) and from 3 - 4pm I'll be giving a gallery talk about my work.

So save the weekend and drop by TraillWorks at 135 Spring Street in Newton, NJ.

Come to Newton and see why the NY Times calls it a Main Street with Real Staying Power; visit the new ice cream parlor, pet boutique, art galleries, antique shops and a variety of restaurants.



jennie@traillworks.com
www.traillworks.com

No comments: